We offer our annual webinar series as a free educational opportunity for our NEARI Press customers and and others who are working to prevent and respond to sexual abuse. Webinars allow you to learn from NEARI Press authors and other experts in the field about emerging research and practice on a wide variety of subjects. When our authors present a webinar, you will have the chance to “preview" their book (and receive a discounted price if you decide to purchase it), and have the opportunity to learn so much more by combining both online and offline learning.
To view recordings of past NEARI Press Webinars, click here.
WEBINAR SERIES SPONSORSHIP
We are committed to keeping our webinars free and accessible to all. In order to do this, as a small non-profit organization, we rely on sponsors to make our webinars possible. Please consider becoming a sponsor of NEARI Press and Training Center's exciting new 2018-2019 webinar series. To thank you for becoming a sponsor, we will send you two of NEARI Press's popular titles: Current Applications and Current Perspectives (or other titles if you already have these) with a value of $149 and we guarantee a seat at each webinar for the entire webinar season. A great deal! We will also list you or your organization on our website and on each webinar throughout the season.
Sponsorship is $98 for individuals and $250 for organizations. If you regularly attend our webinar series, please consider becoming a sponsor. For more information or to sign up as a sponsor, please contact Diane Langelier at 413.540.0712 x14 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EARNING CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS (CEs)
Our CE process has recently changed. Please read carefully!
- Please go to the following website to purchase CE credits: www.orlandobehaviorhealth.org. Using the PayPal button for the correct course or webinar, select your license type using the drop-down menu for the course/webinar by following the NEARI link on top of the website (www.orlandobehaviorhealth.org/NEARI.html), and select the menu item for the correct webinar or course.
- The questions and final post-test evaluation are available directly via links on the CE course listing on the Orlando Behavior Health services website. After you attend the webinar, please follow the links to complete your post-test evaluation.
- Answer the test questions and save the test with your answers and post-test in a Word document.
- Email your completed post-test with answers to email@example.com include this information in your email text:
CE type requested (Orlando Behavior Services is currently available to offer CEs to psychologists through the APA, and to LMSWs and LCSWs):
5. You must achieve at least 80% correct answers to receive CEs.
6. Once your test is confirmed as correct, Orlando Behavior Health Services will email your CE certificate.
7. If you do not receive your certificate within two weeks, please contact OBHS at the email address above, or email Krysten Lobisch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our webinar FAQ before emailing us.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- November 13 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- October 9 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- September 11 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- April 10 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- March 13 @ 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Webinar Sponsors for 2018-2019
A big THANK YOU to this year's sponsors--without you, we couldn't do this work!
Linden Oaks Specialized Assessment and Treatment Services
Mary Kay Baumgartner, Karen Belenger, Nancy Evans, Andy Hudak, Rhonda Lindsey, Jonny Matthew, Kieran McGrath, Paul Owen, Angela Phillips, Jo Romine, Teresa VanPelt, James Wellborn, Vicky Whitehill