We offer our annual webinar series as a free educational opportunity for our NEARI Press customers and and others who are working to prevent and respond to sexual abuse. Webinars allow you to learn from NEARI Press authors and other experts in the field about emerging research and practice on a wide variety of subjects. When our authors present a webinar, you will have the chance to “preview" their book (and receive a discounted price if you decide to purchase it), and have the opportunity to learn so much more by combining both online and offline learning.
To view recordings of past NEARI Press Webinars
- March 12 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- April 9 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- May 14 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- June 11 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
EARNING CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS (CEs)
Our CE process has recently changed. Please read carefully!
- Please go to the following website to purchase CE credits: www.orlandobehaviorhealth.org. Using the PayPal button for the correct course or webinar, select your license type using the drop-down menu for the course/webinar by following the NEARI link on top of the website (www.orlandobehaviorhealth.org/NEARI.html), and select the menu item for the correct webinar or course.
- The questions and final post-test evaluation are available directly via links on the CE course listing on the Orlando Behavior Health services website. After you attend the webinar, please follow the links to complete your post-test evaluation.
- Answer the test questions and save the test with your answers and post-test in a Word document.
- Email your completed post-test with answers to email@example.com include this information in your email text:
CE type requested (Orlando Behavior Services is currently available to offer CEs to psychologists through the APA, and to LMSWs and LCSWs):
5. You must achieve at least 80% correct answers to receive CEs.
6. Once your test is confirmed as correct, Orlando Behavior Health Services will email your CE certificate.
7. If you do not receive your certificate within two weeks, please contact OBHS at the email address above, or email Krysten Lobisch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our webinar FAQ before emailing us.
Webinar Sponsors for 2018-2019
A big THANK YOU to this year's sponsors -- without you, we couldn't do this work!
Mary Kay Baumgartner, Karen Belenger, Nancy Evans, Andy Hudak, Daniel Jean, Rhonda Lindsey, Jonny Matthew, Kieran McGrath, Paul Owen, Angela Phillips, Jo Romine, Lisa Rorvig, Mary Simon, Teresa VanPelt, James Wellborn, and Vicky Whitehill