The Impact of Pornography on Children,Youth and Culture Part 1
January 20, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This webinar offers one Continuing Education Credit for Social Workers and Psychologists.
Yesterday’s porn is today’s mainstream media and today’s pornography is the main sex educator of our children and youth. This workshop discusses the differences in definitions and the research that shows impact. It also highlights the importance of framing this as a public health issue and actions that can be taken to counter any harm from pornography and the porn industry.
Please click here to view the recording of this webinar on the NEARI Press YouTube channel.
Please click here to view the presentation slides.
INSTRUCTIONS TO RECEIVE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
1. Download post-test questions from Orlando Behavior Health Services at the time you purchase your CEs; you may need to scroll down to find the webinar.
To get to the test, you must complete your PayPal purchase first. In the confirmation message, click the option to go back to the vendor site (www.orlandobehaviorhealth.org). The link will take you to a page with the download link for the questions file. In some browsers, the page will open, and in Google Chrome, the file will load as a link at the bottom of the browser window. Click on that download link to open the questions file.
2. Answer True or False for each question;
3. Save the test and your answers in a Word document;
5. Include your license type, license number and state;
6. You must achieve at least 80% in order to receive CEs. Your certificate will be emailed to you from Orlando Behavior Health Services.
Please click here to purchase Continuing Education Credits for Social Workers and Psychologists.
FEATURED NEARI RESOURCES