Toni Cavanaugh Johnson, Ph.D.
Package of 5 for $12.50. Call NEARI for special bulk discounts.
This easy-to-read, highly informative, and practical 28-page booklet for parents, teachers, school counselors, social workers, CASA, police, and anyone else who wants to understand children’s sexual behaviors includes:
1) A definition of natural and healthy sexual behavior;
2) Twenty characteristics of problematic sexual behavior in children;
3) Charts: Sex and sexuality in preschool through fourth-grade children;
4) Has my child been sexually abused?
5) Do victims become perpetrators?
6) How serious is it if my child is engaging in problematic sexual behaviors?
7) A continuum of problematic sexual behaviors; and
8) Getting help for sexual behavior problems.