Toni Cavanagh Johnson, Ph.D.
Package of 5 for $17.50. Call NEARI for special bulk discounts.
This companion booklet to Understanding Children’s Sexual Behaviors – What’s Natural and Healthy contains straightforward, easy-to-read information in the following areas:
1) Some reasons children may engage in problematic sexual behaviors;
2) Decreasing problematic sexual behavior in children;
3) Parent and child working together to modify problematic sexual behaviors;
4) Encouraging healthy boundaries;
5) How to handle worrisome masturbation;
6) Parenting children with sexual behavior problems;
7) Talking about sex with children;
8) Handling sexual behavior problems in school;
9) Assessment and treatment of children with sexual behavior problems;
10) Special issues for substitute parents; and
11) Helpful resources for teaching children about sex and sexuality.