Working with Persons with Intellectual Disabilities and Sexual Behavior Problems
October 21, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This webinar offers one Continuing Education Credit for Social Workers and Psychologists.
This webinar will review current issues in the assessment, treatment, and risk management of persons with intellectual disabilities and problems in sexual behavior. Emphasis will be on creating appropriate opportunities for special needs clients to address behavioral difficulties and to maximize protective factors, whether in community or institutional settings. Issues related to RNR applications will be addressed; specifically regarding responsivity. Last, we will address the conundrum of offender risk in a culture of rights versus maintaining client rights in a culture of risk.
Please click here to view a recording of this webinar on the NEARI Press YouTube channel.
Please click here to view the presentation slides.
INSTRUCTIONS TO RECEIVE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
1. Download post-test questions from Orlando Behavior Health Services at the time you purchase your CEs; you may need to scroll down to find the webinar.
To get to the test, you must complete your paypal purchase first. In the confirmation message, click the option to go back to the vendor site (www.orlandobehaviorhealth.org). The link will take you to a page with the download link for the questions file. In some browsers, the page will open, and in Google Chrome, the file will load as a link at the bottom of the browser window. Click on that download link to open the questions file.
2. Answer Yes, No or Maybe for each question;
3. Save the test and your answers in a Word document;
4. Email your test and answers as an attachment to Orlando Behavior Health Services firstname.lastname@example.org to Dr. Michael Weinberg;
5. Include your license type, license number and state;
6. You must achieve at least 80% in order to receive CEs. Your certificate will be emailed to you from Orlando Behavior Health Services.
If you need further assistance with Continuing Education Credits, please contact email@example.com or call 860-315-0565
Please click here to purchase Continuing Education Credits for Social Workers and Psychologists.
FEATURED NEARI RESOURCES