Practice Self-Regulation™ a Trauma-Informed Approach for Adolescent Sexual Health
April 11, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This webinar offers creative ideas for using the 3-part “Who Am I…” workbook series in existing adult treatment programs. A brief summary of the workbooks will be offered followed by examples of using the workbooks content in an existing, structured program.
You can access the PowerPoint slides from this presentation here.
You can access the YouTube recording of the webinar here.
You can access the resources Joann mentioned in her presentation here (coming soon).
**Our CE process has recently changed. Please read carefully!
1. Please go to the following website to purchase CE credits BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR ITSELF: www.orlandobehaviorhealth.org. Using the PayPal button for the correct course or webinar, select your license type using the dropdown menu for the course/webinar by following the NEARI link on top of the website (www.orlandobehaviorhealth.org/NEARI.html), and select the menu item for the correct webinar or course.
2. The questions and final post-test evaluation are available directly via links on the CE course listing on the Orlando Behavior Health services website. After you attend the webinar, please follow the links to complete your post-test evaluation.
3. Answer the test questions and save the test with your answers and post-test in a Word document.
CE type requested (currently only available for psychologists and social workers):
5. You must achieve at least 80% correct answers to receive CEs.
6. Once your test is confirmed as correct, Orlando Behavior Health Services will email your CE certificate.
FEATURED NEARI RESOURCES:
The TOP Workbook for Sexual Health
By Joann Schladale
Categories: Books, Adolescents and Children, Prevention, Healthy Sexuality
Catalog Number: 9985
Price: $19.00 plus shipping and handling