This webinar offers one Continuing Education Credit for Social Workers only.
This webinar is based upon the free book titled “Engaging Bystanders in Sexual Violence Prevention” written by Joan Tabachnick for the National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC). The basic information provide in this webinar will be helpful to anyone concerned about sexual violence or working professionally in this field with either victims/survivors or those who have caused the harm. Whether you are new to the field or an experienced professional, this course provides the basics for how to encourage friends and family to deter and possibly prevent sexual violence.
Please click here to view the recording of this webinar on the NEARI Press YouTube channel.
Please click here to view the presentation slides.
INSTRUCTIONS TO RECEIVE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
1. Download post-test questions from Orlando Behavior Health Services at the time you purchase your CEs; you may need to scroll down to find the webinar.
To get to the test, you must complete your paypal purchase first. In the confirmation message, click the option to go back to the vendor site (www.orlandobehaviorhealth.org). The link will take you to a page with the download link for the questions file. In some browsers, the page will open, and in Google Chrome, the file will load as a link at the bottom of the browser window. Click on that download link to open the questions file.
2. Answer True or False for each question;
3. Save the test and your answers in a Word document;
5. Include your license type, license number and state;
6. You must achieve at least 80% in order to receive CEs. Your certificate will be emailed to you from Orlando Behavior Health Services.
Please click here to purchase Continuing Education Credits for Social Workers.
Thank you for your emails AND informative webinars. I was unable to be at my desk to see your Bystander presentation but I took you with me on the road and heard every word of the presentation as I was able to connect by phone. Technology is wonderful! With the Bluetooth and you, I learned a great deal and am very pleased that I could connect.