CONFERENCES AND OTHER TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
A 3-Part Webinar Series with Dr. Phil Rich
An Overview of Juvenile Risk Assessment: Parts 1-3
- The Empirical Basis for Juvenile Sexual Risk Assessment (May 10, 2016)
- Comprehensive Juvenile Sexual Risk Assessment and the Assessment Report (May 17, 2016)
- Juvenile sexual risk assessment instruments in application (May 24, 2016)
This series of three 1-hour webinars covers:
- Development, construction, & design of adult and juvenile risk assessment instruments
- Empirical base for juvenile risk assessment
- Nature and elements of comprehensive risk assessment
- Overview of assessment report writing, and the use of a case study to review application
Participants will gain a thorough understanding of juvenile sexual risk assessment, understand the use of risk assessment instrument, and gain feedback-driven practice experience.
The cost for all three webinars is $60. This will permit you access to all three recorded videos, plus additional slides and documents. Once you have submitted payment, NEARI Press and Training Center will email you with all content.
CE credits are available for purchase for each webinar separately.
For more information and to submit payment to access these three webinars, please contact Diane Langelier at 413.540.0712, X14
The video presentation and slides from the January's first free webinar in the series, “A Contemporary Overview of Juvenile Sexual Risk Assessment,” are linked respectively here and here, and should be previewed in advance of your purchasing the rest of the series.